- elementary school: I went to bed at 10
- everyone: omg thats so cool
- middle school: I went to bed at 10
- everyone: wow loser
- high school: I went to bed at 10
- everyone: omg luckyyyy
- college: I went to bed at 10
- everyone: is that even possible
ok none of that bullshit stuff
THESE are the best feelings in the world:
- peeing after holding it in all day
- faking ill and getting sent back to bed
- when you sing really emotionally and give yourself shivers b/c you’re fucking star quality
- getting a back massage
- seeing somebody you don’t like fall over omfg
- when you try and talk to your pet in their language and you feel like you’re having a conversation
Forgive me, I don’t recall ferrets being on the list of acceptable creatures to bring to Hogwarts.
I HAD THE SAME THOUGHT
They’re Harry Potter’s kids. I’m sure they could bring a fucking giraffe to school and it’d be fine.
Omg that comment.
They will also be allowed to join the Quidditch team during first year and apparate on school grounds.
The forbidden forest is just the forest to Harry’s children. There is no curfew. When Harry Potter’s kids see teachers out of bed they scold them. Hogsmeade permission slip? I think not.
‘Have you done your homework Albus Severus?’
‘No. My father defeated Voldemort’
‘Albus Sverus, go to bed’
‘You can’t tell me what to do.My father was the chosen one.’
‘Potter what are you doing in the girls labatory?’
‘fuck you my dad did it’
‘Potter! Did you put your name in the goblet of fire?’
‘Yeah bro you got a problem?’
‘My father’s going to hear about this’
That moment when Harry’s son turns into Malfoy
Tumblr is basically like a big sleepover:
- Everyone comes together and is probably in pajamas
- People talk about stuff they wouldn’t outside of the group
- People talk about crushes, celebrities, or media they love
- Watching youtube videos
- people sobbing about random crap late at night
- there is no adult supervision
- no one sleeps